This home is of a similar Jewel Box. Finishes and details may vary from plan to plan. Ask about details.
Welcome to your dream home. Stafford Homes are designed with the buyer in mind. All Stafford Homes are built above industry standards, with energy-efficient appliances to save the owners money on home utility costs and provide healthy clean air living. Stafford Homes have certified building materials, fine craftsmanship detail, designer finishes and modern color palettes. Come see one for yourself and fall in love with your new home today.
(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is an internationally recognized green building certification system, providing third-party verification that a building or community was built to improve performance across all metrics that matter most: energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts.
ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy efficiency, helping people save money & protecting the environment through products & practices. Established to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, pollutants & make it easy for consumers to purchase energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills.
EPA Indoor airPlus
Energy Performance Score
Energy Trust of Oregon
See Community Home Standards
Tile backsplashes with multiple outlets in kitchen.
Low maintenance front landscaping
Certified Green Label® carpet for low emissions
Quartz slab counters in kitchen (model dependent)
Solar Panel Ready
Solar-panel ready (no actual solar panel included).
Blown-in insulation R-60 in the attic and Blown-in blanket R-23 in walls (BIBS) for comfortable, consistent temperature & quiet home
Community setting with lots of walking/running trails & fruit orchards throughout
Zonal Electric Heating
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND SECURITY:
- LEED certified home
Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO) home with Energy Performance Score (EPS) verified by third party for performance and quality
- Energy Star & EPA Indoor airPLUS Certified
- Energy Star rated windows with an average U-rating of .28 or less for 15% saving in heat and cooling loss
- Energy-efficient LED fixtures for substantial savings and long operational lifespans
- Lower monthly electricity and fuel costs
- Moisture content tested and certified from third party testing company
- Kiln dried lumber to control moisture during construction
- 2x6 exterior wall construction
- Air sealing to reduce building air leakage resulting in 2.0-3.0 air changes/hour (ACH) in all homes
- R-60 ceiling insulation
- R-23 Polar Blanket blown-in-blanket (BIBS) exterior wall
- R-38 floor insulation
- High eﬃciency electric heat pump hot water heater or tankless water heater (per plan/no gas)
- Low flush toilets and water eﬃcient fixtures
- PEX plumbing throughout
- Energy Star rated appliances
- High efficiency heat pump or mini-split (plan dependent)
- All homes include A/C
EXTERIOR HOME FEATURES:
- Exterior home styles include Farmhouse and Modern. Floor plans ranging from single level, master-on-main, three-story homes. Home square footages beginning at 500 SF.
- Designer paint combinations to enhance the home elevation and showcase materials
- Pre-primed lap siding and boards with 30-year limited warranty
- Cultured stone accents on many plans
- Durable fiberglass exterior doors
- Front and rear electrical outlets and hose bib
- Low maintenance landscaping
- Broom finished patios and driveways (where applicable)
- Insulated garage door with 1 opener & 2 remotes (plan dependent)
INTERIOR HOME FEATURES:
- 9’ ceilings on main floor (plan dependent)
- Electric vehicle charging ready
- Fire Sprinklers
- Durable designer flooring materials to choose from
- Stylish tile countertops with designer accents in bathrooms & quartz slabs in kitchen
- Designer finishes on door and cabinet hardware
- Designer finishes on plumbing fixtures & light fixtures
- Mirrors and bath hardware in all baths
- Glass shower doors in master bath
- Luxurious moldings and trim throughout
- Each home layout designed intentionally to maximize livable space and storage throughout
- Designer two tone interior paint
- Finished & painted garage with painted coating on floor (if plan includes a garage-some do not)
- Quartz Slab counter tops with designer deco and full tile backsplash
- Extensive cabinetry with shaker style doors and choice of stain, or upgrade option to be painted
- Stainless steel Energy Star appliances & microwave/hood combo (plan dependent)
- Stainless steel undermount single-bowl sink
- Designer finishes on kitchen faucet complete with pull out sprayer
- Plumbed for ice maker (dependent on plan)
Stafford Homes are built with energy-efficiency at its heart. We specifically design a home to reduce heat escape and then submit this for independent testing to receive an energy score for each particular home.
SAVE $ WITH THIS HOME MONTHLY UTILITIES COST
AVG COST ELECTRIC UNDER $80
AVG COST of GAS is Under $20
Note: Costs are averages. Depending on usage may effect the overall number provided.
HERE'S HOW A STAFFORD COMPARES TO THE STANDARD BUILDING