Welcome to your dream home. Healthy, energy efficient Stafford Homes are designed with the buyer in mind. This home has fine craftsmanship details, is built-above-code industry construction standards, and full of energy-efficient appliances to save the residents money with below-average home utility costs. All Stafford Homes are move-in ready, as well as safe for the family by using certified building materials for industry health standards. Come see one for yourself and fall in love with your new home today!
Accredited Energy Efficient & Green From These Companies
Stafford Builds Green Healthy Homes
See the difference in a Stafford Home. Stafford Homes are green, healthy homes certified by the EPA Indoor airPLUS and Energy Star. See how we build homes that are better for you & better for the planet.
See Community Home Standards
Tile backsplashes with multiple outlets in kitchen.
Low maintenance front landscaping
Certified Green Label® carpet for low emissions
Quartz slab counters in kitchen (model dependent)
Solar Panel Ready
Solar-panel ready (no actual solar panel included).
Blown-in insulation R-60 in the attic and Blown-in blanket R-23 in walls (BIBS) for comfortable, consistent temperature & quiet home
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND SECURITY:
- Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO) home with Energy Performance Score (EPS) verified by third party for performance and quality
- Energy Star & Indoor airPLUS Certified
- Energy Star rated windows with an average U rating of .28 or less for 15% saving in heat and cooling loss
- Energy-efficient LED fixtures for substantial savings and long operational life spans
- Lower monthly electricity and fuel costs
- Moisture content tested and certified from third party testing company
- Kiln dried lumber to control moisture during construction
- 2x6 exterior wall construction
- Air sealing to reduce building air leakage resulting in 2.0-3.0 air changes/hour (ACH) in all homes
- R-23 polar blanket blown-in-blanket system (BIBS) exterior wall
- R-38 floor insulation
- Low flush toilets and water efficient fixtures
- PEX plumbing throughout
- Energy Star rated appliances
- High efficiency heat pump or mini split (plan dependent)
EXTERIOR HOME FEATURES:
- Exterior home styles include Farmhouse and Modern. Floor plans ranging from single level, master-on-main, three-story homes.
- Designer paint combinations to enhance the home elevation and showcase materials
- Pre-primed lap siding and boards with 30-year limited warranty
- Cultured stone accents on many plans
- Durable fiberglass exterior doors
- Front and rear electrical outlets and hose bibs
- Low maintenance landscaping
- Broom finished patio and driveways (where applicable)
- Insulated garage door with (1) opener included and (2) remotes (plan dependent)
INTERIOR HOME FEATURES:
- 9’ ceilings on main floor
- Electric vehicle charging station ready
- Durable designer flooring materials to choose from
- Stylish tile counter tops with designer accents in bathrooms & quartz slabs in kitchen
- Designer finishes on door and cabinet hardware
- Designer finishes on plumbing and light fixtures
- Mirrors and bath hardware in all baths
- Glass shower doors in master bath
- Luxurious moldings and trim throughout
- Each home layout designed intentionally to maximize livable space and storage throughout
- Designer two tone interior paint
- Finished & painted garage with painted coating on floor (if plan includes a garage-some do not)
- Quartz Slab counter tops with designer deco and full tile backsplash
- Extensive cabinetry with shaker style doors and choice of stain, or upgrade option to be painted
- Stainless steel appliances and microwave/hood combo (plan dependent)
- Stainless steel Energy Star dishwasher
- Stainless steel undermount single-bowl sink
- Designer finishes on kitchen faucet complete with pull out sprayer
- Plumbed for ice maker (dependent on plan - ask for details)
All Stafford Standards only apply to homes built after 12/31/2020
fluctuations, supplier availability and product cycles, which may require substitution of equal to or better than items solely at the discretion of the builder.
Stafford Homes are built with energy-efficiency at its heart. We specifically design a home to reduce heat escape and then submit this for independent testing to receive an energy score for each particular home.
SAVE $ WITH THIS HOME MONTHLY UTILITIES COST
AVG COST ELECTRIC UNDER $80
AVG COST of GAS is Under $20
Note: Costs are averages. Depending on usage may effect the overall number provided.
HERE'S HOW A STAFFORD COMPARES TO THE STANDARD BUILDING