Welcome to your dream home. Healthy, energy efficient Stafford homes are designed with the buyer in mind. This home has fine craftsmanship details, is built-above-code industry construction standards, and full of energy-efficient appliances to save the residents money with below-average home utility costs. All Stafford homes are move-in ready, as well as safe for the family by using certified building materials for industry health standards. Come see one for yourself and fall in love with your new home today!
(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is an internationally recognized green building certification system, providing third-party verification that a building or community was built to improve performance across all metrics that matter most: energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts.
ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy efficiency, helping people save money & protecting the environment through products & practices. Established to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, pollutants & make it easy for consumers to purchase energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills.
EPA Indoor airPlus
Energy Performance Score
Energy Trust of Oregon
See Community Home Standards
Tile backsplashes with multiple outlets in kitchen.
Low maintenance front landscaping
Certified Green Label® carpet for low emissions
Quartz slab counters in kitchen (model dependent)
Solar Panel Ready
Solar-panel ready (no actual solar panel included).
Blown-in insulation R-60 in the attic and Blown-in blanket R-23 in walls (BIBS) for comfortable, consistent temperature & quiet home
Community setting with lots of walking/running trails & fruit orchards throughout
Zonal Electric Heating
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND SECURITY:
- Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO) home with Energy Performance Score (EPS) verified by third party for performance and quality
- Lower monthly electricity and fuel costs
- Moisture content tested and certified from third-party testing company
- Kiln or surface dried lumber to control moisture during construction
- 2x6 exterior double-wall construction
- Air sealing to reduce building air leakage resulting in 2.0-3.0 air changes/hour (ACH) in all homes
- R-60 ceiling insulation
- R-23 Polar Blanket blown-in blanket (BIBS) exterior wall
- R-38 floor insulation
- Ultra eﬃcient tankless water heater (no-gas)
- Low flush toilets and water eﬃcient fixtures
- Non-Metallic PEX plumbing throughout
- Energy Star rated dishwasher
- Ductless heat pumps
- All homes include A/C
- Programmable thermostat
- Most Stafford Homes are solar ready (dependant on plan - ask for details)
- Energy Star rated windows with an average U rating of .28 or less for 15% saving in heat and cooling loss
- Energy-eﬃcient LED & CFL fixtures for substantial savings and long operational life spans
EXTERIOR HOME FEATURES:
- Home Plan styles include Farm, Modern Farm, Craftsman and Modern with floorplans of ranch, master-on-Main, and two-story homes ranging in size from 500 SF & up.
- Designer paint combinations to enhance the home elevation and showcase materials
- Pre-primed HardiePlank® Lap Siding and Hardie Trim® Boards with 30-year limited warranty
- Cultured stone accents on many plans
- Durable fiberglass exterior doors
- Front and rear electrical outlets and hose bibs (2 of them)
- Low maintenance landscaping front and backyard
- Exposed aggregate on patios and driveway
- Insulated garage door with (1) opener included, plus (2) remotes (depending on plan - ask for details)
INTERIOR HOME FEATURES:
- 9’ ceilings on the main floor
- Durable designer flooring Materials to choose from
- Stylish tile counter tops with designer accents in bathrooms & quartz slabs in kitchen
- Designer finishes on door and cabinet hardware
- Designer finishes on plumbing and light fixtures
- Mirrors and bath hardware in all baths
- Glass shower doors in master bath
- Luxurious molding s and trim throughout
- Each home layout designed intentionally to maximize livable space and storage throughout
- Designer dual tone interior paint
- Finished & painted garage with painted coating on floor (if plan includes a garage-some do not - ask for details
- Quartz Slab countertops with designer deco and full tile back splash
- Extensive cabinetry with shaker style doors and choice of stain, or upgrade option to be painted
- Stainless steel electric range and microwave/hood combo
- Stainless steel Energy Star dishwasher
- Stainless steel under-mount single-bowl sink
- Designer finishes on kitchen faucet complete with pull out sprayer
- Plumbed for ice maker (dependent on plan - ask for details)
Stafford Homes are built with energy-efficiency at its heart. We specifically design a home to reduce heat escape and then submit this for independent testing to receive an energy score for each particular home.
SAVE $ WITH THIS HOME MONTHLY UTILITIES COST
AVG COST ELECTRIC UNDER $80
AVG COST of GAS is Under $20
Note: Costs are averages. Depending on usage may effect the overall number provided.
HERE'S HOW A STAFFORD COMPARES TO THE STANDARD BUILDING
1871 John Muir Circle SE Salem OR 97302
1871 John Muir Circle SE Salem OR 97302
See Other Available Homes
More Homes in Salem
Lot 146 Tarhan ACLEED-Certified Home Sq. Ft. Bed Bath CarFloor PlanAbout This Home Welcome to your dream home. Healthy,...
Lot 98 Entertaining Soma LEED-Certified Home Sq. Ft. Bed Bath CarFloor PlanAbout This Home Welcome to your dream home....
Lot 104 SomaLEED-Certified Home Sq. Ft. Bed Bath CarFloor PlanAbout This Home Welcome to your dream home. Healthy, energy...